Company: Parrish & Heimbecker
Location: Hwy 9 North, 2 Grain Miller's Road Yorkton, SK S3N 0X1
Type of Employment: Full time–Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
Parrish & Heimbecker is a growing & expanding grain company who offers a comprehensive benefits package in a work environment which encourages a long-term career commitment and advancement. P&H is currently accepting applications for full time
Position Overview: Reporting to the Grain Buyer/Shift Supervisor, this position will be responsible for the daily operational grain activities at the elevator.
- Loading and unloading trucks and rail-cars,
- Operate equipment to transfer grain or other materials from transportation vehicles to elevators or other storage areas
- Moving and blending grain,
- Operating cleaners and dryers,
- General plant maintenance,
- Records deliveries of grain
- Weighing and record type of grain received or in storage
- Ensuring that the site adheres to safety, fire and HACCP food safety standards.
Knowledge of grains & grades are an asset but training will be provided;
Must have working knowledge of computers;
Demonstrated initiative, analytical, problem solving and decision making skills;
Demonstrated commitment to customer service;
Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work under tight deadline;
Must be a team player;
Must be punctual;
Have no health concerns that would limit their ability to work in a dusty environment;
Must be available to work overtime when necessary;
Able to work at heights
Salary and Benefits: $15.00- 18.00 hourly and comprehensive benefits package.
- Education: Completion of high school
- Experience: experience is an asset
Other Information: Rotating 3 – 13 hour shifts per week plus overtime if required.
How to apply: please submit resumes Attn: Crystal Barker Parrish and Heimbecker Box 580 Yorkton, Sask S3N 0X1 Or email to [email protected] Fax (306)782-3370 Bus.(306)782-2814